Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Ooops I did it again

So I seem to have a habit of starting blog challenges I can't finish.

And then I start beating myself up that I'm behind and feel like I can't post anything else till I'm caught up.

So I don't post anything.

But then I realise how much I miss blogging and wonder if I can really come back.

That's me in a nutshell since April but I've decided to go for it.

So much has happened since then it would be impossible to recap but here are some of our best bits.


  • Monkey PASSED her soya challenge!
  • She turned 2 and celebrated with a baby ballet party.
  • We raised lots of money for Allergy UK by taking part in the We Love Manchester 10k and toddler trot
  • Monkey started rock climbing lessons
  • We were invited down to London for Allergy UK's Hero Awards
  • My baby has very definitely gone to be replaced by the most amazing little girl.
  • We had lots of fun at the first christmas Monkey understood.
So it's not been a bad few months really. Can't wait to see what 2017 has to offer.

1 comment: